control trim

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just tried some brownies using the Control Trim and I must say they were delicious and the fat was cut by 30% (if I remember correctly). I bought some of the powder and the caplets. You can also double your egg portionsfrom 1 to 2 using the powder. I must say it's exciting
  • Sounds interesting. What is the cost for the powder and the caplets? Is this just a corporate center product?
  • The powder is $23.06 and the caplets were $53.45. I had to pre order the caplets and have not received them. The powder also comes with a recipe book and I am trying the Lasagana this weekend.
  • I have been using the powder, but I didn't get the cookbook with it. I should ask about that. I have just been mixing the powder into stuff like yogurt or sour cream. It would be nice to have recipes to use with it.
  • my cod told me about the control trim today, it seems like to me it's a better version of the benefiber stuff you can stir into water or anything and it's tasteless. would love to hear some stories about good/bad results with using it.
  • I used the Control Trim last night in my sour cream on my baked potato. All I had to eat all day yesterday was a lite for breakfast and pb&j sandwich for lunch. I am usually starving by dinner. I ate my potato with SC and butter spray and took 3 bites of a lovely Ribeye steak. I seemed to be really full after the baked potato. I never took another bite of food the rest of the night. Now I know I am supposed to get in ALL of my foods but I could not put another bite in my mouth las night. I am sure the Control Trim filled me up. I am starting the take off this morning and I am going to put some CT in my juice.
  • Recipe for CT Sourcreme.

First make the CT paste:
    1 c. water
    1/2 c. CT (mix well.)

1 c. light Sour Cream add 1/2 C CT paste.
  • I picked up my ct week before last--I preordered some, and brought home 2 powders and 1 tablet. I have taken the tablets b4 meals a couple of times, and couldn't tell anything. I haven't even opened the powder(shame on me!). I am doing takeoff today and tomorrow--think I am gonna try putting some powder in, too!! And gonna mix me up some paste to try in other things!! Thanks for posting, made me realize I need to try the powder, and give the tablets another try!!
  • Is this something you can only get through a COD?? Maybe I should go back to the COD? This sounds like a good thing to try!
  • LittleBlueCat I believe it's nationwide you should be able to pre order this. Maybe it has not reached you COD yet. I must say you are doing really good without it.
  • Can we get this in Canada?
  • How much fiber per serving? How many pills or how much power per serving?

Is there anything other than fiber in it?

I suspect that you may come out cheaper buying a fiber supplement at the store rather than buying theirs.
  • Quote: How much fiber per serving? How many pills or how much power per serving?

Is there anything other than fiber in it?

I suspect that you may come out cheaper buying a fiber supplement at the store rather than buying theirs.
    The Controltrim caplets have <1 gram dietary fiber, 1 gram total carbohydrate, 7 calories, 0 gram protein per serving. Serving size: 2 caplets and contains 2 grams Controltrim (oat bran hydrocolloid concentrate).

The Controltrim powder has 1 gram dietary fiber, 5 gram total carbohydrate, 26 calories, and 1 gram protein per serving. The serving size is 1 scoop (or 2 Tbsp).

The Controltrim has all-natural oat bran that claims to give a feeling of fullness and satiety and it has many health benefits for a healthy heart like lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It was developed by the USDA and sold exclusively at LA Weight Loss.
  • Interesting.. I will have to ask about it. Btw.. what is "COD"?
  • COD= Center of Doom, i.e. LAWL center.