where are the original 3FC?

• howdy everyone, i just have a tiny question if anyone knows : how does one get to read the blogs of the 3 founders of this site? because i remember last year when i found this site you could read their blogs and i thought that was brilliant but i cant seem to find them anywhere! i know they post occasionally in threads but not that much... have they stopped blogging? im so nosy...
    thanks!
  • Amy's not online anymore, which hopefully will change Jennifer has undertaken some major responsibilities at work and has been putting in about 70 hours a week for a long time now, and has put aside blogging for now for that reason. I have a love/hate relationship with my blog. I currently have such a boring life/diet that even I doze off while writing about it so I've put it to rest for a little while

Thanks
  • Thanks for replying, its nice to have the answer direct from the chicks mouth! well hopefully you'll all come back on eventually, i thought your blogs were really inspiring because you've all done so much!