I'm back and more serious than ever

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I don't recognize a lot of names but that's ok, I love to meet new people!

So...Hello to everyone. Very quickly, 3 years ago I reached my goal-- lost 86 pounds. Got Pregnant, had a child, gained all +25 more. I am finally ready to do this again. I've been busting my rump all week and so far 5 days in... 7.5 lbs gone. Official weigh in on Sunday. I am all or nothing. My eats are fantastic, I'm up to 3 miles walking per day and have been downing 3 liters of H2O. By this time next year, I will be at goal!

I look foward to know all of you, and cannot wait to do this with you!
  • Yahhhh!! Gretchen's back!!!

I hear that old determination ringing in your voice!!!

Glad to see you friend!!

Howie & Gardenwife and now Gretchen!! What a week! (I even saw slimmingsi snuck back too!)
  • Welcome back, Gretchen! I totally remember you from my lurker days. Glad to see you!
  • back, Gretchen!! So glad you're back--sounds like you've got that winning attitude!

• Glad you came back.
    cheryl
  • Welcome back! Sounds like you're off to a fantastic start!
  • Welcome back, Gretchen!!
  • You sure sound all rearin' to go!!! Welcome back. It's great to have you here once again.
  • Thanks... BIg official weigh in tomorow... I can't wait. Even over my birthday weekend, I managed to stay right on plan to the T. I power walked 4 miles today and did 125 crunches on the ab lounger... It really does just feel so great. I am excited.

Thanks for all the well wishes and hello's!
  • Hiya Gretchen. I recognize your picture from your previous posts. Such a pretty smile. I'm glad to finally meet you and look forward to losing weight together!
  • hi Gretch and hi sandi yes you did see me great to see you back gretch
  • Kinda funny how us "oldies" seem to ebb and flow all together, huh?

Love to you, Gretchen

xoxoxo

Linda
  • Welcome back Gretchen!!
  • WB Gretchen!! Looks like you are rarin' to go! Are you updating your blog?
  • I wandered for a while myself.......back at it Now "_