Who loves the Florida Gators?!?!?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I DO!!!!

Looking forward to a great season this year from Coach Meyer and his team!
  • WHAT?

She can't be serious can she GATORGAL?

FIGHT ON FOR OL' SC!
  • yes she can gary......i like this girl already....gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gatorsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssswoohoo...that's my alma mater (and i'm still paying off the student loans LMAO).

anyone who likes the gators is ok in my books!
  • What took you so long to bag on me GATORGAL? ...I was free for over an hour....

FIGHT ON!
  • sorry gary a little slow but you need to bring the issue up with my dog. She was demanding her evening walk. I think a little exercise is always good. did ya miss me that much in an hour
  • As far as I am concerned Gatorgal...walking your dog is #1!
  • i agree gary...and she agrees too! She's been my best and most reliable work out partner yet!
  • Count me in.
  • So nice to have people here who see the light!!!!! I have been an avid follower since 1996 (The Danny Wuerffel / Steve Spurrier days). So thrilled with Urban Meyer! Had a HUGE Gator party last year for the National Championship game, and threatened anyone who came in my house and didn't root for the Gators (I think we even had some converts that night!)
    I'm about a year out from completing an Associates Degree then going on for my Bachelors..... I'm such a fan, I'm looking into moving to Florida (from Oklahoma) just to finish schooling at UF so I can BE a Gator!!!! And, the hubby has agreed to this!!!

Crazy?? no. I just know what good is!

God must be a Gator fan.... he made the sun orange and the sky blue....
  • Quote: .....................

God must be a Gator fan.... he made the sun orange and the sky blue....
    WHAT?

She can't be serious can she CLYDEGIRL and GATORGAL?
  • Quote: God must be a Gator fan.... he made the sun orange and the sky blue....

Amen Sister!!
  • AMEN!!!!!!! she is serious gary...the skys blue and the sun is orange...all those ppl who say its yellow are just wrong.lol

i went to school there 8 years...93-02 (no i wasn't a taking my time...i got three degrees there). and i was there when football and basketball was doing poor, then i was there to see them win the national champs in football the first time. I'm honored to be a gator...i went to every home football game and many basketball games (back when they weren't the greatest) so i will always be a die hard gator.
  • oh man...this is getting ugly.....
  • lol at poor gary. Is your head hurting yet (:
  • Do you mean from the slix or sleben beers I had yesterday?

off to work....hope it's humid in FLA................wink