New user UK

• Hi

Just thought this was a good starting point to say Hi to all users.

Today’s my starting point, I've got a long way to go but hopefully with help and support from the people on here I'll reach my target.

I've tries loads of diets before, calorie counting, eating "no fats", not eating, you name it I've tries it but I always end up gaining weight.

This time I’m doing it for me, no one else so here we go...........

Feel free to contact me any time

• Hi, nice to meet you.

It's always great to do it for yourself. You are the only one to whom you must always be accountable, can't lie to yourself about what you've eaten, can you?

What plan are you trying this time?

Good luck with your weight loss, I look forward to seeing your journey take shape. 3FC is one of the best places on the web for weight loss and support when trying to lose weight.
  • 24/7/365 meeting
    Hi

Thanks for the message.

I’ve looked over loads of diet plans and I've tried most of them in the past. I'm going to do down the weight watchers route as I found that the simplest and easier than most to manage.

I was doing great with WW before but when my work times changes it was hard to make it to a meeting so I gave up. Hopefully with the help and support of this form and the blogs I'll have a better change at success, after all, this is a 24/7/365 meeting
  • Hiya! Am a newbie myself and already think this website & everyone in it are amazing. It's a great support group! Good luck with WW, it is a good diet. And good for you for doing this for yourself and no one else - it's the only way! Any way, and !
  • Hi! Welcome!! I'm a noob too!! I too congratulate you on doing this just for you!!
    Best wishes!!
    Rach
  • Thanks everyone, now I know why I took the time to join and get myself a blog, the messages of support and the help I've been getting in just 2 days is fantastic.

Thanks everyone, I know now that I can do this.

Sometimes all you need is a few friends to keep you motivated.
  • yeh the site is amazin, everyone is so supportive and helpful