Friday weigh-in Aug. 31

• Hi folks,

Friday's here again - how are we all doing? I've had an interesting week - started the Sonoma diet, wave 1, which is fairly restrictive (similar to South Beach in that way) and have lost almost 5 lbs this week. I'm done wave 1 on Monday so expect things to slow down after that. Changed my ticker to 169.8 this morning! Woooo hoooo

I hope everyone is having a great week. Those in Canada and the US, have a good Labour Day weekend.

Jax
  • My scale says 156, but that's so surprising to me that I want to see it a couple more times before I change my ticker. I'm even wearing clothes and haven't peed lately.

If it's right... If not, I'll get there sometime in the next couple of weeks.
  • still 182 today but i'm doing Jay Robb's Fruit Flush 3 day detox this weekend so hopefully i'll get the good flushing that i need next week should see a big improvement. Also Jax i took your advice and measured today. boy was that a scary thing to do!!! but i'm hoping i'll see a nice change in inches considering there hasnt been much change in weight.

great job girls!
  • I lost 1# this past week. I did weigh on friday, but have been mom taxi-ing the family around to field hockey games, softball tournament, baseball etc etc etc.

Keep up the fight gals!