Do u think im eating enough?

• Well, its the summer hols and so i lie in most days and when i wake up i eat my cereal which is about 250cals then i like to eat every 3 hours or so and so i eat once or twice before dinner and i eat fruit..Ten i have dinner at bout 6 which is usually about 500 cals or so then another 3 hours after dinner i have a salad or fruit, depending on what i had in the afternoon..

Do u think this is enough... On this eating plan, im never hungry, i couldnt really eat more so should i change what i eat...
  • Hello...I would say you are eating enough. You are eating smaller meals throughout the day and you are not hungry. Also it sounds to me you are eating your fruits and vegs. Maybe if you posted your daily food journal someone else can give you some help better than I can. Are you losing weight on this plan? How much are you losing per week? Most professionals say it is healthy to lose about 1 to 2 pounds a week. I am by no means a professional but that is what I have read in mags and books. It looks to me by looking at your stats that you are doing a great job. Keep it up!!!
  • yea i am losing weight...7 pounds so far..so happy and 1 to 2 pounds a week sounds about right... i just hope im not in starvation mode