New member here

• Hi everyone! New member to 3FC here! My name is Liz, and I'm from Northern Virginia, close to Washington, D.C. I've been a reader of 3FC for several months, and finally got up the nerve to join. I have been on Weight Watchers since April 16, 2007 (I'm not going to meetings, but am following the points plan and cookbooks, materials, etc. provided by a friend) and have lost 25 pounds so far. I have 22 more to go before I reach my first goal, and thought this website would be good motivation. Everyone's stories on here are so inspiring and some of the posts I have read have amazed me because they are common problems that I have found as a short overweight woman. An early thank you to everyone for your inspirational stories and support!
  • Liz!

Great start already on your journey - this is a friendly site, lots of great info.
  • Looks like you have an inspirational story of your own...25 pounds lost! Congratulations!
  • helllooo, welcome to the wondderrful forums!
  • Yes, a HUGE congratulations on 25 lbs down! Thats a great accomplishment!

We have thriving WW forums here, as well as lots of areas where you can give and receive support no matter what plan you're on. Explore a bit, then get to posting! Can't wait to hear more from you!