Before and after pic. 81 lbs lost.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I used to have another account on this forum but I can't remember my name or which e-mail I used so I had to make a new one.

My original goal was 160 lbs. As soon as I reached it I sabotaged myself and gained back 20. Now I need to lose it again and more! My new goal is 138 lbs! I am 5'6".

This is me at 159 lbs and 240 lbs.

This last pic is the most recent and is me at about 175 lbs.
  • You look great. WTG. Those are awesome before and after pic's. Thanks for sharing.
  • Hey, thanks for your kind comment on my pics.

You. Look. Amazing Good luck on your future progress!
  • You're HOT! I love that top and the one in your Avatar.. where are they from? You look totally great and so HAPPY.. I hope that I will look that good.
  • you look fantastic!! you should be so proud of yourself. I say it all the time but I hope one day I'll be able to post some before and after photos of me here too
  • You look fantastic - congratulations!
  • Girl you look hot! I can only wish I'll look that good after I reach my goal!
    Welcome back and by the way I hope this new weight loss of your passes with ease! Good Luck
  • Great job, you look fantastic!
  • congratulations on the 81lb loss that is brilliant. Not only that you look great too.

Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goal
  • Thanks everyone!!! I was having a hard time believing there was even a difference between the before and after pics for a while. Weird mental thing...
    Hopefully I will meet some friends here going through the same stuff. I need my motivation back! If any of you need a buddy send me a PM! Please!

Anyway, the top in the after pic was from Winners (size L!! used to be 2x and 3x. Right now I am an XL) and the one in my avatar is from Fairweather. Love polkadots!
  • Wow, that is amazing results... WTG!! YOU look wonderful, keep up the great work girl.....
  • Your are adorable. Congratulations!!!
  • Way to go!

Keep up the great work. You look wonderful.
  • You look great.
  • WTG! You look great!