Is This Recipe Okay for Fast Forward?

• What do you think about this meal for Fast Forward? I don't think that any of the ingredients are prohibited. My boyfriend found it on About.com. I don't want to add it to the recipes because I am not sure if it is okay. I wanted to ask you guys' advice.

Tilapia fillets are baked with a topping mixture made with lemon, butter, parsley, chopped green onions, and seasonings.
    INGREDIENTS:

* 1 small lemon
    * 4 tablespoons butter, softened
    * 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
    * 3/4 teaspoon salt
    * 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
    * 1/4 cup chopped green onions, with tops
    * 4 tilapia fillets, about 6 ounces each, about 1 1/2 pounds total

PREPARATION:
    Preheat oven to 400°. Zest lemon and squeeze 1 tablespoon of juice. In a small bowl, combine the peel and juice with the softened butter, parsley, salt, pepper, and green onions.

Butter a 12x8-inch baking dish.

Place fillets in baking dish, folding thinner ends under as necessary. Top fillets with the butter mixture. Bake fillets for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
    Serves 4.
  • sounds perfect
  • Sounds good to me. I may use that on my next FF. Let us know how it turns out.
  • That recipe was fantastic! I am on day 2 of FF and needed something more like a "meal."
  • Ginger, on FF you can cook w/butter so feel free to use it. You can make a "compound butter" w/softened butter, some scallions, some garlic and maybe a dash or worcestershire (although that has some salt - but you only need a dash). And flavor w/salt and pepper too. Put it on veggies, steak, chicken, etc. Definitely adds some good flavor.
  • Cassi,

Great idea!