prayer thread to those in minneapolis

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My prayers and thoughts go out to those in minneapolis.
  • X
  • Quote: Forgive my ignorance.....I rarely get to sit down for the news with my three kids.....what's up in Minn?
    Just saw this on MSN

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20079645/
  • How awful. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone! Watching it on Fox news now- so scary.
  • Such a tradgedy...but CONSIDERING how bad it could have been...Prayers for all concerned.
  • X
  • I have 1 friend missing, and 2 others who narrowly missed the collape....this is so sad for everyone here. We are all in shock and can't wrap our heads around it....tis is just so shocking to all of us here in the minnesota metro...
  • That is a bridge I've been on several times on business travel to Minneapolis and the surrounding area. My best thoughts go out to all those affected, and Emily, my prayers that your friend is found safely.
  • My daughter is a student there and her apt. and lab are just a few blocks from the collapse. I couldn't reach her for hours tonight because all the lines were jammed. Was relieved when I finally talked to her. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone with family and friends involved in this tragedy. Emily, let us know if your friend is found. I know that cell phone communication is a problem with so many calling tonight.
  • Wow - what can you say about something like that. How terrifying for all involved and my heart goes out to everyone it has affected.
  • Emily- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend. Hopefully, it's just that she can't get to a phone and is ok. Hang in there.
  • I was born and raised in Minnesota and have relatives in both St.Paul and Minneapolis. I pray that they are safe.
  • All my prayers with those people involved in the incident. What a tragedy!
  • I'm going to light a candle and prayers sent out.
  • Quote: Such a tradgedy...but CONSIDERING how bad it could have been...Prayers for all concerned.
    Editing to say this must have been posted before it got to be as bad, however so far 7 people have died, according to the news.