Lalite bar dessert?? Need one not in the book

• Our center is having a contest for the recipe that has ANY La bars in it that would be a dessert.

The winner gets a gift certificate for 25$

I know there is a snickers one but looking for something that no one will of thought of yet, I think that one was submitted
  • I experiement a lot with my food so I have found that this tastes similar to Mcdonald's Flurry or Dairy Queen Blizzard.
    8 oz skim milk
    2 Tablespoons of SF choc fudge pudding mix
    ice
    any LA lite bar(cookie dough and choc mint are my favorite)
    splenda to taste (optional)
    I mix everything in my smoothie maker and freezer for about 1 hour.

Another one I like to do is make up my LA shake and freeze half of it and eat it later at night as a sundae or sorbet.

Chocolate Mocha
    Chocolate LA shake made with half coffee half water
    frozen coffee cubes( I freeze my leftover coffee in ice cube trays)

Freeze for about 1 hour

Peanut Butter frozen sorbet

Vanilla LA shake made with water
    ice
    2 Tbs Simply Jiff Peanut Butter

Freeze for about 1 hour
    I like this with SF choc syrup
    Cool whip

Hope this helps
    Nanette
  • Nanette, I have done the blizzard one only I have no LA Lites so I used the LAWL chocolate biscotti - really good that way too! Remind of an oreo blizzard...
  • Patsy- Ohh that sounds good, I think I have some of those left I will have to try that sometime this week and let you know thanks.
  • [QUOTE=bahamadream10;1798076]I experiement a lot with my food so I have found that this tastes similar to Mcdonald's Flurry or Dairy Queen Blizzard.
    8 oz skim milk
    2 Tablespoons of SF choc fudge pudding mix
    ice
    any LA lite bar(cookie dough and choc mint are my favorite)
    splenda to taste (optional)
    I mix everything in my smoothie maker and freezer for about 1 hour.

Do you make the pudding or do you just use the powder ?
  • I use the powder and they said for 2 Tbsp I only have to count it as a condiment!
    Awesome!
    I am eating my frozen peanut butter now, the left over portion from my dinner that I froze! To die for!
  • Just throwing a random idea out there, no idea if they would be good but you can try to make some type of rice crispy type treat with them if you modify the ingredients a little to be healthier. Or you could crumble it up and make like a sweet trail mix. Maybe add it to pudding and make it similar to the worms in mud you make with oreos and pudding. Possibly add bits to popcorn and make it like cracker jax or something... hmmm you could be quite creative!