Drivers License Weight

• I now weigh what my drivers license says I weigh! It has been at 190 since the last time I was t 190....10 years ago when I was 17!!! Funny how I've been lying about my weight on a silly laminated card for so long!
  • Congratulations on not being a liar anymore
  • That's awesome!! I cant wait to get to 165 and my driver's license tells the truth! I don't even think I actually weighed 165 when I filled out the form, I think I was more like 180. Congrats!
  • congrats wisher!!! I know it's a silly thing to lie about but hey...whatever we have to do to feel good right???? lol. I finally had put my real weight on my drivers liscense before i started losing weight. When i started losing and I had to renew my liscense...i put a weight that was delibertly 10 pounds less than what i really weighed so i had a goal to get to. I am now below that lie...almost time for a new liscense. I may wait until i hit goal before i get a new one though. we'll see...

Anyways....Congrats on not lying any more!!!! Yay!!!!
  • Now you'll be able to sleep at night! Congrats.
  • Woo hoo! I just checked, and I'm no longer an ID liar either! That is an excellent NSV.
  • I'm glad NY doesn't have the weight listed on theirs!!!

My problem is going to be my photo.....I don't have to renew till 09....n' I don't look a thing like my photo right now!!!!