worried about my weigh-in tomorrow

• My home scale has shown no loss at all this week, I have been POP all week! so not fair
  • Sometimes this happens even though you have done everything right. Our bodies do not always give up the weight when we want it gone. This has happened to me on several occasions. Sometimes it happens when the weather is very warm and we are retaining fluids. The most important thing to do is to do what you have been doing and not let it get it you. I know that is hard. We are so eager to keep moving at a steady pace toward our goal. Especially when you are weighing multiple times in a week, the scale will not always show you down. Take care and believe that the goal that you have set will happen.....
  • I was pretty concerned about my weigh-in too. Somehow I made it in this morning and was pleased to see a loss of 2.4 lbs. It's just so hard to have patience sometimes! I absolutely find so much strength and encouragement from reading the posts on this forum. It's comforting to know others are going through the same things.

While at the center this morning I heard a counselor telling another client about the new plan. It will be introduced at our center on August 1. However, when I went back she didn't mention it to me. Should be interesting!

Good luck to all in keeping on plan this weekend!

• One more week on the program and down only another 1.4 pounds for a total of 13.2 lost. I did get to go shopping today as I can get all my pants off easily without undoing them Eek was rather uncomfortable to say the least everything is so baggy. So DH let me hit Value Village and O got a bunch of shorts/skorts/capri's/and jeans All my tops are big too but I can live with that it was the bottoms that I couldn't live with anymore. Oh ya and the vary in size from 9-11 MUCH BETTER than the 13-16 I was in

Oh ya I just found out I could do this so here is my weight loss graph