WindyCityChick's Before and Current Photos

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi all - having received a few nice requests to see progress photos, I am finally getting around to posting some pictures for your viewing enjoyment. The first picture is from my surprise 40th birthday party last August - I was about 275 at that point. The second is from about a month ago, and is from the half marathon I ran as my first official race. And the third was taken this weekend, at my current weight of 155. I'm weaing the size 6(!) little black dress that I'm planning to wear for a little reunion with my college roomates in NYC in a few weeks. Not quite to goal yet, but I'm getting pretty darned close!

• Oh my gosh! How pretty!! Amazing progress!
  • You look incredible..like an entirely different person! Check out those leg muscles! Way to go!
  • You look fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WOW! Holy crap? THAT WAS LAST AUGUST!? Woman, you're amazing!
  • on the weight loss you look fabulous. What a transformation in the photographs you barely look the same person.

in achieving your goal I am sure that you will make it
  • You look great! I also noticed your awesome leg muscles in pic #2, I can only aspire to that someday!
  • OOOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...YOU GO GIRL!!

• Beautiful!
  • You look wonderful! What a great transformation!
  • Oh my goodness, you hottie!!! What a great dress, and what a beautiful woman in it!

I always like to see pictures of people who started around my weight (I started at 275 too!) and see how far they've come, and you're one of my running inspirations too, so thank you for posting these great pictures!
  • Wow! You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing.. of your hard working efforts. Congrautaltions!!
  • Looking great!
  • WOW!

You look fabulous. Have a great time in your 'little black dress' at your reunion.
  • Check out your leg muscles in pic 2! How awesome!
    You look amazing, and what a difference! It only took you a year as well?!! That's fantastic.
    You're SUCH an inspiration.