Pretty Young Thing

• LOL
    I know it's not really a "support" topic, but didn't know where else to post!
    Who will confess that they love Michael Jacksons PYT song??? I just got back from the gym a little while ago and they had it playing during our work out, I love that song!!!!
  • I have 'Billie Jean' on my mp3 ... have for years ... moved it from my old one to my new one. It's good bouncy stuff for working out.
  • This is going to get moved to "General chatter" for sure...

I love that song, too, and Dirty Diana.
  • PYT and Billie Jean are both great songs!
  • I was gonna say I don't really care for Dirty Diana, when it came out all my friends called me that because Diana is my first name.
    Ugghh!
    Sorry NightengaleShane!
  • LOL... well, if my name was Diana, I'd probably hate the song, too.
  • Even though I think MJ is a crackhead/weirdo he did put out some good music. I LOVE PYT!
  • Yeah he actually did. There's that one song where he say's "shake your body down to the ground", but I can't remember the title. I really like that song. I think it was early, early 80's or later 70's.
    I could dance to that one.
    LOL crackhead/weirdo!
  • Remember when he was a little kid with Jackson Five? He was so cute and now !!!!!!!!
  • Yeah now he looks scarey. I feel sorry for his kids.
    I wonder what made him change his looks. He was fine before he did all that surgery. I would have went out with him, pre surgery face. At that time, LOL.