LAWL Suppliments

• Has anyone used the Supplements that are offered? If so does any one have and medical conditions that might interfere with them? I am on Prozac and one of the supplements has St' John's Wort. I was not informed by me center about my intelligibility to use supplements until I had already purchased them, and I was then informed by call many hours after visiting that I should more than likely not be on the supplements then. I can't get a hold of my family doctor to check if this will be a problem or not. SO I was hoping that someone in these forms might have some kind of opinion or help.
  • I take the enhance 750, my counselor asked me if I was on any anti depressents before selling it to me...said I couldn't take if I was because of the St. John's. If I were you I would steer clear!
  • That's one of the supplements that they sold me, also the vitamax. It's the enhanced 750 that I am concerned about. I was not impressed about the no return policy, told to me after the fact. They never had any inellegibility written in my file when they sold me them. They did so after the fact, Hopfully they will allow me to return the enhanced 750,( I have NOT opened it yet).
  • If you can't reach your doctor, check with your pharmacist. They have drug interaction medication information handy. I googled Prozac for drug interactions and here's what I found. "Until more is known about interactions and adverse actions, people taking any SSRI drugs, including fluoxetine, should avoid St. John’s wort, unless they are being closely monitored by a doctor."
    I agree with the recommendation to steer clear (at least until you talk to your doctor).

Just my opinion, I am not medically trained, but very careful when it comes to taking anything. I take thyroid hormone and have to watch taking anything within 4 hours, even eating grapefruit.

Hope this helps
    Roberta