New... kind of

• Hi my name is Paige and I am sort of new to 3FC... it's been almost 2 years since I have been here so it is like starting over! I've been married for 14 years this month and we have to kids ages 6 and 8! My weight has always been the one thing in my life that I struggle the most with!

This is the third time that I've attempted to lose any weight... many years ago before I was married I lost 40lbs on Jenny Craig and made it to my goal weight. Shortly after that I met and married my husband... and well ya know who has to worry about their weight once they get married!!!! Yikes after 2 babies I couldn't believe how out of hand it had gotten. So I started an at work program with Weight Watchers and they came every week to do the meetings. I was pretty sucessful and lost 50lbs until I had to have surgery that limited my exercise for several months. Well needless to say I never got back on track until these past few months. My husband and I joined Jenny Craig and have each lost about 40lbs. However, the cost of the program is just outrageous so we have decided that tomorrow (we just got back yesterday from a 3 week vacation) we will start WW! I have to say that I'm really excited to get back on the wagon and to be here.

I really enjoyed the support I found here at 3FC before and I'm just looking for a place to join in.... the forum can be a bit overwhelming and I'm not much of a forum hopper.... so I guess I'm here!
  • Welcome Paige! Your story is so familiar!! I wonder why that is?? There are a lot of similarities with us over 40 crowd!
    There is a pretty active chat thread, "47 and no idea", that you would enjoy. Just join in any time. It's a fun group and lots of support available.