POP Challenge, July 12-26

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Okay, girls and boys, same rules as Debbie's challenge. Post up your POP days, I will add your name once for every POP day that you show me, which could potentially equal 14 days. The winner will be sent a prized bottle of my DH's Huckleberry wine. Game on?
  • Game on, I'm in! Starting today...will repost this evening when I make it! Thanks for starting this katie!
  • I am in!!!
  • hey I am in on this one as well, cool challange

Stacie
  • Darn
    I'll play, but if I win, I cannot accept the prize....Shipping wine is illegal -- seriously!...you'll have to deliver in person!

Quote:
    States where direct shipping is illegal: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, New York, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.

Next, the fun category. Wine shipments in these states are not only illegal, but felonies: Florida,Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
  • How about Huckleberry wine shipped in a Pepsi bottle?
  • Quote: How about Huckleberry wine shipped in a Pepsi bottle?
    Shipping Pepsi isn't illegal right?

I'm in . . . I need the kick in the arse.
  • I guess I'll be the first one to post a menu Now if I can just keep up my pre-vacay POP goal.

7/12 Red w/ Lite
    Maintenance

1: Flat Bread, 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese, 2 oz R/F Cheese (S, Fat, D)
    2: LA Biscotti (F,S)
    3: Graham Cracker (S)
    4: 6 oz Salmon, Cucumber (P, 4Vs)
    5: R/F Ice Cream Sandwich (S)
    6: 1 Cup Edame ( ½ P)
    7: 12 Strawberries, Caramel Deluxe Lite (Lite)
    8: 8 oz Chicken, 2 cups Peppers, 1 Tsp Sesame Oil (P, 2Vs, Fat)
    9: 30 Grapes, 2 r/f string Cheese (2Fs, D)
  • I'm doing the cantaloupe FF today and tomorrow, and so far today is good.
    unlimited green veggies & protien, and 1/2 cantaloupe (total) for the day

B:
    cheese omelet
    cantaloupe

L:
    turkey
    cantaloupe
    cucumbers

Snack:
    cantaloupe
    cucumbers

D:
    green beans
    chicken

Snack:
    cucumbers
    cantaloupe
  • Oh, and my state is not listed as illegal OR a felony!
  • I have an old LAWL cookbook I picked up from a yard sale...if the winner is from an illegal state, such as mine, I will mail the cookbook instead of the prized wine. Deal?
  • Deal! Thanks Debbie and Joni, I had no idea!
  • Katie.....the bootlegger......LOL........good ole Missouri thinks it is just fine to ship wine......so BRING IT ON!!!!!!
  • Hey Sherry.............good to see you How is school going? Are you done now???
  • I would like to participate. WOuld you consider me POP if I do "my" version of TO for two days. Its not the LAWL plan, but it works for me.

Day 2 of 21 Day Boost!