Featherweights Planning and Chat July 9th - 15th

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • 9-15
    i've been off plan this whole last week. Alot of stress going on. Haven't even bothered to step on the scale...just don't want to know. But i HAVE to do this. HAVE TO. So i begin again tomorrow, and will try to stay focused. Am just running out of motivation, i guess. Oh well...shake it off. i know i can do this.
  • Claire ... I really like those bonus leisurely walks. It feels so accomplished to do the exercise you need AND something just because you enjoy it, yes?
  • Yes you can do this
    Quote: i've been off plan this whole last week. Alot of stress going on. Haven't even bothered to step on the scale...just don't want to know. But i HAVE to do this. HAVE TO. So i begin again tomorrow, and will try to stay focused. Am just running out of motivation, i guess. Oh well...shake it off. i know i can do this.
    and keep coming here when it starts to get rough and also when you want to share a victory. That's what I'm doing and I'm getting there, one darn pound at a time!

Dagmar
  • Well, didn't go biking as planned but walked instead. DH planted our garden really late this year, so I'm going to my folks' house tomorrow to get some veggies from them. We still don't have any red tomatoes - or anything ready to be picked for that matter. I've been looking up eggplant recipes and have found some good ones. Speaking of recipes, Barbara, I just did a search on 3FC for the fiber one muffins you make, found it, and printed it. I don't have pumpkin but plan to make these this week. I printed your recipe once before but misplaced it. They look yummy!

Thinny - hang in there, girl. Like you said, just get refocused and back on track tomorrow... it's a new day, new week, and a new chance. We've all been there, so we're all pulling for you.

Susan - Absolutely! I didn't even wear my ipod last night, which I normally do when I walk alone. I just enjoyed the peace and serenity of watching the sun set as I jogged and also enjoyed the feeling of moving my body and feeling good doing it.

Alright. I'm going to finish up some chores so I can watch Next Food Network Star - love that show!
  • Hi everyone,

Sorry for missing out on the last couple of days -- really chaotic at work with several stalled projects at work finally all progressing, at once!

Anyways some great news -- I've reached my current goal! Getting to 140 by my birthday yesterday... seeing that 139.8 (and a single-digit body fat % to boot) on that scale was the best birthday present ever! And it really took the edge of my birthday dinner that night (went to an english pub, had some beers, a salmon filet, and a trifle.) I also took a leisurely hour long walk along the boardwalk @ the beach, and enjoyed a few saltwater taffies.

Anyways, I'm eager to work on those final 5-10 pounds... time to start checking out the maintenance sub-forum too
  • Aqua -

CONGRATS

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Aquawarlock you rock!
    Quote: Aqua -

CONGRATS

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    YEAH!

Dagmar
  • Phew... today is just not a good day food/exercise wise. I started my period and felt icky from the moment I got up. I just sat and ate some very unhealthy chips (Frito scoops) - yuck - with my husband. I have not exercised yet and it's about to storm.

So... I need to enter all the junk in fitday and get in gear to do a dvd. Ugh. Just no motivation today at all...