Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 7 of 20
Go to
  • I'd probably use frozen...Keep a bag in the freezer and keep it on hand. Canned would work too, though.

I'd use apples in the fall/winter and peaches in the summer. I love the taste of in-season fruit.
  • i didn't even think about the frozen....less calories since they probably aren't packed in syrup....i love fall....macintosh apples make such yummy treats when they're cooked up. Thanx for the info...I'll be sure to use it
  • Quote: Wanted to put up a collage of my progress so far, now that i'm soooo close to goal (and stuck...so I needed a little extra motivation).

Thus...my progress pic collage. Heaviest weight is top left...last weekend is bottom right.

And just a little bit of...
    Hi Manda!

I was so inspired by your story that I decided to join. I was also very curious and hoping to see your before and after pics, but they're no longer there.

Congrats on your life changes! New body, new mindset, new lifestyle, and a lifetime commitment to your partner and your new "self".

I hope to share some of my story soon, but in the meantime, a bug "WTG!" to you and all the other wonderful folks here.

I've lurked here so much... I am so glad I finally joined!
  • Yay sunshine!! glad to have you here. I'm sorta new to this board too, but I'm hoping to make more friends here to help me on my way to a healthy body!
  • Quote: Yay sunshine!! glad to have you here. I'm sorta new to this board too, but I'm hoping to make more friends here to help me on my way to a healthy body!

*waves*

Hi Holyteror

Thanks for the welcome!

We can all support each other on our journeys... I'd love to make new friends!

I'm going to do some poking around and get familiar with the various forums (I've lurked a lot, mostly to read reviews and such) and then I'm going to do my profile, put up a tracker, share a little about me, etc.
    Sorry to hijack the thread
  • lol no problem
  • Oh ! Let me fix that!

Eesh, moved some things around and suddenly everything breaks. Thanks for letting me know!

• Thanks! I can't wait to see your collage. You're soooo pretty!
  • You look great!
    And thanks for your reply...
    Ashley
    "ashisback"
  • WOWSA. WOWSA!! Great Job! Really inspiring!

• Manick - thanks! Congrats on your losses so far!
  • Manda I shared your peach idea with my thread earlier....i'll fill them in on the details of it. I also told them a little about you

I'm thinking I might try it with pears too...sprinkled with the splenda brown sugar....i do that with the apples.

Speaking of, I need to make some tonight
  • manda, i have a question about your complexion, my skin around my cheeks is really red, like i have roseaca, but i don't think i do. in your first pic, it looks like your cheeks are red like mine, when you lost your weight (congrats btw!!!) your skin looked better. was it because of your weight or did you cover it with makeup?
    thanks, and congrats again!!!
    erica
  • my cheeks are really red too! i was wondering if mine would go away when i lost my weight, manda thanks for the inspiration I love looking at peoples before and afters
  • It has mostly gone away with weight loss. I think better eating, lots of water, and not getting out of breath all the time really helped! Now I only get red like that when I exercise....maybe just BEING was that much exercise for me before.

Thank you both for your kind comments!