Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 6 of 20
Go to
  • Short1 - The day would have been great without the weight loss, but yeah, it felt GOOD to be a size 10 in that dress.
  • Amanda, I'm very encouraged by your collage. I can see huge difference when you wear the same thing, standing in the same place. I am going to do this. I'm going to pick a really tight shirt and pants outfit, and see how much looser they get over time. I'll take the photo in a mirror, by myself. NOw... where's my husbands camera, I can't find it!

ps. better yet, I'll take a photo of me in lycra riding gear.... the best judge is the lycra... it won't lie.
  • Amazing. I am so happy for you!
  • HermitGirl - it is HARD to see pictures of yourself at your highest, but as you can see from the collage, it makes the "after" pictures that more amazing. I encourage everyone to take as many before pictures and measurements as they can, so they can watch as they make progress.

KorenMichelle - Thank you! Welcome to the boards, and congratulations on your success also.
  • lol i read your signature as "cleared for anything RATIONAL" LOLOL

i need to go back to bed but I've gotta go to work
  • LOL - no, rotational. Like, for example, plie squats, or curtsy squats...or anything that requires my toe to not be facing toward the front.
  • Congratulations, you have really inspired me,
  • What's new here ladies? Hope you're all doing well, have a great new year's
  • Congrats! You're looking great, love the muscles.
  • Sofia and SamyBear - Thank you! I love my muscles too...makes all of the soreness worth it. My Christmas list included new push up pods and resistance bands!

HolyTerror - Just keeping on keeping on! It has been a hectic season.
  • I hear that! i'm ready to get back into the normal hecticness called "life outside of holidays"...........trying to get back on track
  • Wow!
    Mandalinn.

You look so great! This is why I love this website! People like you who are inspirational and here to help others. Good job, I hope to have my before and afters by this time next year!
  • Cemsmom - It was the people here at 3FC that helped me through my journey, from beginning to end. I will never stop being grateful, and hope to stay here for a LONG time, both to help me with my own maintenance AND to pay back this place for the tremendous support it offered me. Thank you, and
  • wow you look great!! congratulations!!
  • Hey Manda...question....
    when you made your peach cobbler stuff out of season...did you use canned peaches? I actually made something similar with apple halves. Worked pretty good too, DH really liked it.