Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 2 of 20
Go to
  • Amanda – Your transformation is truly astounding! I have been there with the stalls (I’ve finally started losing some after about a 9 month “hiatus”) so just keep doing what you’re doing and it will fall into place. In any case, you should feel very proud of yourself. You look beautiful.
  • Amanda, You Look SUPER!! Congratulations, great job. I'm sure those last 4 pounds will come off.
  • You look wonderful! The timeline collage type thing is awesome and really shows how far you've come. Good luck on the last six pounds.
  • You are an inspiration!!! Thanks so much for posting your pics. You look fabulous!!!
  • You look fantastic! What a motivation! Your photo collage is a great idea....really puts things into perspective. Maybe I should start taking pics of myself so I can do the same.

What kind of exercises are you doing? Your arms are amazing!
  • The one thing I wish is that I had taken MORE pictures and measurements. The more ways to keep track of your progress, the better. When I got down, I made the collage to remind myself of how far I've come.

In terms of the arm exercises, I do a total body strength workout twice a week. The best definition improvements happened not using free weights, but using resistance bands. Recently, I've done the following (with my resistance band for the arm exercises) twice a week.

Exercise / Reps per Set / # Sets

Bicep Supersets (hammer curls and regular bicep curls) / 10 per exercise / 4
    Tricep Overheads / 15 / 4
    Rear Delt Flies / 15 / 4
    Front Lateral Raises / 12 / 4
    Side Shoulder Raises / 12 / 4
    Resisted Squats / 12 / 4
    or
    Wall Squats / 45 sec. / 4
    Overhead Shoulder Presses / 15 / 4
    Lunges / 10xside / 4
    plus ab exercises (normally I do bicycle crunches, leg lift thingies, and crunches with a ball under my knees...sort of hard to describe - in 4 sets of 20).

That takes me a teensy bit over an hour twice a week. You know, I -never- saw the muscle definition until I started with the bands. I don't know if my BF% just dropped to a level where I could see it, or if the bands made a serious difference.

Thank you guys all again so much.
  • You look way awesome!!! I hope my progress pics come out as good as yours!!!

Congrats!!!!
  • You look amazing!!!! Great Job!
  • I love seeing the collage. You have done so well! You are a great inspiration to us all.
  • You are beautiful.....get after it and get those last few off....you can do it!!!
  • Love the pictures! You look (and are) amazing. Thanks for sharing, Amanda!
  • Rosario, Tina, Tammy, Coachie, and Emily -

Thank you! It is so weird to think that I am, essentially, an "after". Not quite there, but definitely getting there. My eyes have not caught up quite yet.
  • You ARE an AFTER, girl!! The last pounds are the worst...I ought to know - I've been farting around with the last 15 pounds for like a year and a half now. But you have really nice muscle definition going on.

• Wow, you look amazing. You can tell from the wedding pictures how much better you feel about your new weight. I hear that the last few pounds are the hardest, but you have accomplished so much already I'm certain you will do it!
  • Wow...
    I'm new here, but I just ran across your collage and you are an inspiration. You look so beautiful and I hope I can do as well as you have!