Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 19 of 20
Go to
  • I'll tell you what, if those pictures didn't motivate you they definitely motivated me! LOL But I see that this is an OLD post and you have made it! Congrats!!
  • It's so wonderful to think that I might play even a small role in anyone being motivated to start and keep going on this journey. Thank you all so much!
  • Wow! That gave me goosebumps! You're an awesome lady! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS!
  • WOW your beautiful and sweet! great job you do look very good. It must have been quite a journey shedding all of those pounds
  • Mochi and Azuri - thank you both, and to you as well!
  • I can't remember if I already commented on this thread but WOW!! You look amazing! Great job!
  • Thanks, SouthernBelle! HUGE congratulations on your amazing progress so far.
  • awesome job!you look great.
  • You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thank you so much, again, QueenBee and Teegirl! to both of you on your success so far.
  • thanks for the courage....
    I'm new (this hour!) and not quite sure what to do w/all the icons...but your post and pics were the first things I clicked on and I just have to say, "well done" and wow, you are making me willing to take the next step. thanks, Kathy
  • Kathy! Come on in and keep posting! And thank you!
  • Amanda, you look amazing and thank you for the post about bmi, it helps to understand things like that.

Thanks for being you!
  • You look stunning....thank you for sharing!!! Great inspiration!!
  • Congrats that's amazing, love the pics!! And congrats on the current ticker too!