Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 12 of 20
Go to
  • You look amazing. All that hard work paid off!!!
  • Thanks Grasshopper! It is hard, but worth it for sure.

• Amanda, I was searching for your sig quote for someone in our forum and found this thread. You look amazing, but you know that already. Having seen you in a photo from last week in that exact dress from your last photo, I'm even more happy for you and all that you've done! Just wanted to tell you that I think your quirky smile is one of the most iconic things about you, but in your "before" pictures, you can hardly see it! In the progression of pictures it becomes more and more obvious--partly, I think, because of the physical changes in your face, but also because I think you gained a lot of confidence and came into your own. That's so awesome!
  • Laurie - Wow, I had to go BACK and look at the photos...you're right, the smile does reveal itself. Crazy.

And I LOVE that dress. I wear that dress to darned near every dress-requiring event. We refer to it as the "power dress".

Thanks doll!
  • You look incredible!!! It is so motivational seeing your progression pictures.
  • Aw, Tracy, Thanks! You're on your way! on the almost 8 lbs so far...great work!
  • congratulations u look great!
  • Awww, thanks Katelyn! 13 lbs...that's awesome!
  • mandalinn82.... I keep coming back to your page for some reason. You're just so helpful and inspirational to everyone around here.

I agree with the poster above who said that your smile became more apparent in each picture.

Anyway, congratulations on making your goal and thank you very much for all your work around this site!
  • Beth - that's SO sweet. I love giving back here. 3FC gave me so much and I love giving back here.
  • That is absolutely amazing!
    Thank you for sharing your pictures! It is such an inspiration to see people meet their goals. I am really looking forward to being able to see a nice picture of myself someday. That is a big accomplishment to lose so much, congrats!
  • Thanks, Angel! Congrats on your losses so far!
  • Whooooa! Girl You Look Rocking!! Awesome Inspiration!
  • Awww, thanks MissCely! You'll be there soon too! Stick with it!
  • Thanks Amanda! Your an inspiring story. Congratulations on your success, you look Amazing! I'm at the very beginning, you sure do make it all the more "obtainable" seeing you almost at goal.
    You Rock!