new jean size! finally!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • i hadnt been out shopping in months and i was stuck wearing my size 20 jeans for the longest time but yesterday i finally went shopping for a new pair of pants and................ size 14!!! yes size 14!!! what a huge difference that was.. going from a pair of size 20 in which i pratically swam in and now finally having jeans that fit right. iam so proud.
  • That's exciting! Good for you
  • Way to go! It must feel wonderful.
  • Congratulations! It's amazing how inspring fititng into a new size of jeans can be!
  • That is wonderful Pinupdreams!!! What a great feeling to finally get a smaller pair of jeans!!! Doesn't it just really help to keep you focused and determined?!?!? I know I splurged this weekend and bought me a new pair of jeans in a size 10!! I was soooo happy and felt so good about myself!! Keep up the good work and before you know it, you'll be shopping around for a size 12....or maybe a 10 also!!!
  • i can't wait to see 14 again. that was when i started to feel good about myself again. hope it feels good to you as well!
  • Wowwie.. I am jealous, I am still in my 18's!
  • Keep it up pinupdreams! Way to go!

• Congratulations to you! You earned those new jeans.
  • Congratulations! Nothing feels better than a new pair of jeans in a smaller size!
  • That's wonderful!! Congrats!! I can't wait for that feeling.
  • thats awesome!! you are doing amazing!! i cant wait for that. that was a huge turning point for me...ive never worn an 18 (which is what i wear now). i cant wait for the 14's! congrats!! enjoy!!
  • What a wonderful feeling! Good for you! Keep going!
  • Congratulations on your achievement of being able to wear a lower size of jeans. It is so moral boosting when you fit into smaller clothes and it keeps the commitment to this new health lifestyle.

Keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey
  • Congrats on your weight loss!!!Ive been stuck at 14 for quite a while.Your goal has inspired me to move it more.Ill race ya to the twelves!!!!!(LOL)

Just Kidding....but any advice to get over my hump ill take.

Congrats and Work those jeans!

Toni