*waves*

• Hi everyone! I posted in the intro forum, but I wanted to say a quick "HI!" as I get settled into the 300+ forum.
  • to 3FC! I read you other intro. I am sorry to hear about your fiancée - that must have been very rough. I know what you mean about the weight making you invisible. When I realized that part of me wanted to be fat it was a really eye opener. Actually addressing some of those issues enabled me to start to make some progress.
  • Thanks - it was very difficult, but time has made it a little easier.
  • Welcome welcome!

You'll find most of us post frequently in the numbered threads -- lots of chitchat of all kinds there. Plus support, ideas, and inspiration! The threads move fast, but feel free to jump in!
  • Hello and welcome!!
  • Thank you making me feel so welcome!
  • Hello back atcha! to 3FC. Please join us in the weekly threads.
  • Hello, again
    Hi everyone.

I first started posting on this web site back in January. I've been gone for a while, but I figure it's high time to come back. I missed being able to talk with other people who know exactly where my head (and body) is at.

I really need some help right now. I'm trying to start a healthy low carb diet, and I am very weak willed. Is anyone out there experienced in this and willing to help?
  • Welcome new people!