I'm in control....( am I? )

• i'm pretty new here..
    and i've always struggled with my weight..
    gain some, lose some, gain it back again( u all know what i'm talking about)
    but after i had my baby..( about 10 months ago) I am so unhappy with myself.. it's driving me crazy.. but the food just had more power...
    but since june 1st... i just turned something inside..
    and i'm going for it... it's going to be hard and ****...but i've already lost some pounds( since june 1st) and i'm very happy about it...

i'm afraid though to binge..
    i bought some pita bread today.. there's 5 in a packache.. and i eat them all ...( about 1000 calories)

i just HOPE.. i can controle myself and not start eating alot again..
    cause i'm just FED up, with the way i look...and feel...

I just need to repeat it to myself: I'm in controllll...

xxx sarah
  • What a beautiful baby! A good reason to get healthy.
  • thanks so much
    that's so sweet.. and she's definitly my main reason to be healthy
    she makes the difficult times a bit easier...
    thanks again
  • Good luck! If you combine the pita bread with hummus or a vegetable and only take out a piece at a time and keep the rest hidden, that should help with quantity control. Anyway, I'm new here as well, so welcome!
  • Congratulations on your decision. The people on the board are a wonderful support, so you don't have to feel you're going it alone. Best to you and check in regularly!

Kylie
  • I have problems like this I've had to avoid certain trigger foods such as bread and cheese because otherwise I'd eat the lot. Pitta bread can be frozen though. The only bread product I have is bagels because I can freeze them which means they won't fall into my mouth and just disappear without a lot of input from me You can do this.
  • Yeah tha'st actually a GREAT idea..
    i always freeze in my other normal bread... didn't think of freezing the pita..
    because it is just wonderful at times
    with a peace of skinless chickenbreast.. jummy