Weekly Thread 5/28-6/3

• Hello ladies! I had a great weekend. Didn't track on Sunday or Monday, but stuck to my points Sunday and used my extra points on Monday. Of course, Monday I spent weeding, planting, and mulching for a few hours, so I have no clue how many exercise points that earned me but I'm sure it was quite a few! Ended up working out great overall.

Welcome to our new posters! Keep posting!
  • hey super swamped will post tonight !
    i didn't track saturday however I danced for 3 hours straight at the wedding so 13-18 activity pts right there woohoo!
    I gotta run!
    Kier
    Ps I was thinking we should all post a goal for the week not a loss goal a behavior!
  • Hey all!! Yesterday was good day for me..i didnt eat all my points because i worked until 9:30....and i wasnt hungry...today is probably going to be the same thing...:P i went for a walk yesterday...and sang my heart out while i was walking...probably not to bad except that the songs were from musical, like wicked, urinetown, and rocky horror...people probably thought i was crazy....lol
    KO good idea to post a goal for the week...My goal is to keep tracking....i got out of the habit for awhile...now i'm trying to ge back into it...
    Kelly Lynn
  • Hello! My name is Tracy. I thought I would join in your chat. I am a 29 year old from New York. I have been on WW since January and doing pretty well. I am very close to my *official goal*... was just 2.8 away last Saturday... and as you know, as long as I'm in the 2 pound range, it's a free meeting! (I'm already a lifetime member...) That is my goal for the week... to be there!

My non-weight goal is to get some of this clutter either organized or out the door.
  • Morning! I thought that I would join in too! I have been going to WW for 15 weeks this time and am determined that I will not stop going again! I will make it to my goal and become Lifetime so I do not have to pay anymore! I went to WW once before and lost 40 lbs, got cocky and thought that I could do it by myself, but I was wrong. I did manage to lose another 10 after quitting, but then gained 25 back and that was when I decided that I do need support and LOTS of it! That's why I am here too!
    I look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Hey gals! I've been having a great week, although I haven't been able to exercise. I strained my back and the muscles are killing me! I was using a heating pad but it didn't really help a lot. I finally called the doc who put me on a muscle relaxer (started it last night). He said to continue the heating pad too and also ordered an x-ray that I have to go for today. He said I might need physical therapy too if the heat and muscle relaxer don't really work. There wasn't an "incident" that caused my back to hurt, but I think it may have something to do with the fact that for a while I had been sitting "over" my laptop instead of with my back against my chair like I normally do. Oh well. Here's to hoping it gets better.