I never thought it would happen...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 199.5. The scale said 199.5 today!!! I honestly can't remember the last time I saw 190-anything! WOW! I was honestly breathless for a moment there!! I was nervous because it was TOM this week and there was that one day that I had collision with some McNuggets. But anyway...

WOW!!

So that's a 3.5 lb loss for this week and I even get to change my avatar to '25 lbs lost'... but who cares...

IT'S ONEDERLAND!!!
  • Congratulations, and welcome to Onederland. That is just awesome news. I could sure feel your happiness in that post. WTG.
  • Congratulations, that's "ONE"derful news!
  • Congrats on reaching ONEderland!
  • Yea!!!!! Well done!!!
  • Yeeeaahhh! Nicely done!! You should be so proud of yourself. Can't wait to join you (only 89 to go ).

• YOU GO GIRL!

Jay
  • Good job!
  • That must feel like quite and accomplishment. Keep up the good work.
  • Yay, you did it! What an incredible milestone!
  • Way to go!!! Looks like your going to kick my butt in that race LOL.

• Congratulations on a huge milestone. What a thrilling day for you. Keep up the phenomenal work!!!!
  • Congratulations! I know you are ecstatic. I know I was when I saw 199.5 on my scale at home. As of last Tuesday, I'm officially in Onederland according to the scale at my WW meeting. Keep up the great work.

Denise
  • Congratulations on reaching onederland . Stand tall be proud of your achievements
  • Thanks everyone! I am ecstatic and very motivated!