Week of 5/21

• Hi Ladies! How are you doing?

Donna - Congrats on your loss!

So this weekend was OK for me. Slipped up on Saturday but I KNEW it was going to happen. I had a party at my house and LOTS of people. It ended up raining so we couldn't do BBQ and ordered pizza instead. Well I was OK with the pizza but one of my friends brought oreo cookie pie and brownies and I didn't do too good with those! I was ok with my alcohol intake as well. Planned for 3 and had 3, so I was happy with that. Sunday I was RIGHT BACK on plan, so I was happy! I go to my meeting tonight and weigh in... wish me luck!
  • Down a pound last night at WI... woohoo! Where is everyone this week?
  • Way to go on the loss. i am super busy this week, we are moving right now, getting ready to go pack some more, plan on being all moved in on Thursday, so better get busy, lol. Talk more when I get done this week.
    Hugs,
    Donna
  • Good MOrning!

Great Job on the loss Lori! You are doing great!

Good luck with the move Donna!!!!

It's a crazy week for me. Today is my last day of preschool Bitter sweet. I love these kids and have really enjoyed my job. It's great to see we made it through the entire year, but it's sad to see them move on. We have graduation tomarrow. A big family deal on Saturday and Sunday. Crazy schedule for dance rehersals all next week then DD has her first recital. Then I hope things slow down a bit. Probably won't though.

Have a great day!
  • Hey gals! Last night I got some more color done on my left sleeve. It looks great! I'm so happy with it. I have 3 more sessions left, so I should be done in July/August. Can't wait

Donna good luck on the move! I've moved so much in the past years, I just want to stay where I am for maybe another 5 before I move on, but thats ok because we bought our fist home 2 years ago and I want to be there for a while before we leave it.

MistySeptember - That must be hard, letting the kids go every year. I wanted to be a teacher initially when I was in school, and I thought that must be the hardest part of the job. What do you do during the summer months?
  • Hi all!

That must be some tattoo Lori, you'l' have to post pics when your done! This was my first year teaching preschool. My class are only 3 and 4 so they aren't goping to kindergarten yet, just to the next preschool class, but still it's hard to say good bye.

I went off plan a bit yesterday b/c I didn't get time for lunch b/c I left work early and had to pick up DS, the DH's alternator went on his truck so I had to rush into town and pick him and DD up to get her to dance on time. Then grabbed some dinner real quick before graduation. The place we went really didn't have any points friendly options. I chose chicken tenders b/c they were the least messy and I didn't want to get stuff on my clothes I had to do graduation in. But other than that I have a had a pretty OP week.

Well I better run I am super late for work today!
  • I just watned to ask everyone to pray for my family, my 3 year old nephew Isaiah Robert Chandler, drowned last night at my mom's house. My parents were in the process of adopting him and his 2 year old sister. They are making funeral arrangements today, and I will post when they are, thanks for your prayers. I have never had to go thru anything this hard, I got to the hospital right after the ambulance, and was there when the Dr. gave us the news, we did decide to donate his organs, and were allowed to hold him and say goodbye. Keep my family in your prayers at this difficult time. I guess heaven has one more angel today.

Hugs,
    Donna
  • Donna-I am sending you and your family my prayers. I wish I could say more, do more to ease the pain your family must be feeling. You are in my thoughts and prayers
  • Donna... I am so sorry this happened to you and your family. I will keep you all in my prayers. It's inspiring that your family decided to donate his organs. You've no doubt helped so many, even through a time of terrible personal pain. My heart goes out to you all.
  • Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. The funeral was Sunday, it was so hard, but many families were helped even in this tragedy, and I take comfort in knowing a part of Isaiah still lives on.
    Hugs,
    Donna