Vitamuffin?

• I just found these at the store yesterday. Can I have one for breakfast? If so - does it count as a starch? Or is it similar to the biscotti - and maybe count as a starch & a fruit? I bought the chocolate 2oz muffin (100 calories), and here is a link to the website, that shows most of the nutrition info...

http://vitalicious.com/deepchocolate_info.html

I plan to ask at the COD today - but I think I trust the opinions here more.
  • They're probably just not on plan, but maybe you can ask the COD counselor to e-mail the LA dietician instead of guessing.
  • I remember these from wayyyy back when...someone had asked me to e-mail the dietician (when I was doing the on-line LAWL) and they were not on plan. The dietician said you could have them on maintenance and count them as, I think, a starch and fruit??? Not really sure about the breakdown, though.
  • I'll e-mail the Dietician and see what they say. I was thinking of picking them up if I could count them as a F,S combo. I'm actually getting tired of the LA Biscotti every morning.
  • THANKS! I asked at the COD, and they told me to bring in the package (I forgot it today) and they'd e-mail the dietician. I can still try that next week - but it might be quicker if you can do it directly...

P.S. How do you get access to things like the LA Chef or the dietician?
  • Quote: THANKS! I asked at the COD, and they told me to bring in the package (I forgot it today) and they'd e-mail the dietician. I can still try that next week - but it might be quicker if you can do it directly...

P.S. How do you get access to things like the LA Chef or the dietician?
    I know this topic is like super old and all, but I'm wondering if anyone got the information from their dietician as mentioned. If so, please share, thanks.
  • did you ever find out? cant wait to hear....
    ~susan