Everyone weigh in 05/11/07

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Today, 165 lb, down 1 from last week.

That said, I was 164 earlier this week, and went overboard with the salt last night, so I think that's more accurate...but I'll happily take 165.
  • 265 (down 2)
  • 149. I'm under 150!!
  • Quote: 149. I'm under 150!!
    GREAT JOB!!!

I'm down 3 pounds this week, 2 that I had gained back last week plus 1 more.
  • 139 (down from 141 last week-end).

Now to work on not gaining back after yesterday evening's most delicious desserts...
  • Kery, you're in the 130s!
  • 235 finally! I was stuck at 236.4 for over a week. ARGH! I was so happy to see the scale move!
  • Mother's Day I decided to step on the scale and I was down a pound to 165. I was very happy to see that. Of course today, I am back up but I don't care. The scale said 165 so it had to be 165!!! I didn't eat much over the weekend but it doesn't matter. It said 165 and I'm keeping it!! :-)
  • 207.5. I am up about 5 lbs from my low last month.. because I have been OFF the wagon for a month. But I am back on now!
  • okay...I know I posted yesterday, but i just can't help it. I stepped on the scale last night before getting into the shower and my scale read 163.2!!! I may have been dehydrated from my workout at the gym (although I was drinking plenty of water during and after) but I still don't care. The scale actually said 163.2!!! I am so happy to finally be seeing some progress!!! (Of course, today is back up to 165.4 but still......)
  • Today is my first weigh in and I lost 6.8 pounds and am so very happy. I had a good week and am looking for a repeat. Sitting here waiting to see what the weather does!! They have severe thuderstorm warnings out for the next few hours and the wind is already doing its thing.

have a good evening you all,
    Linda
  • happycamper4!

Jay
  • Thank you very much. I know I can do this as I am a lifetime member who has fallen down but is now back up and rarin to go.

Linda