What is everyone eating today? (Wed. and Thurs.)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Anyone want to share what they are eating? I am so curious what all of you with great weight loss actually eat on this plan!

For me today, P2 (and nursing so calories are pretty high- I aim to not go over 1800, but do sometimes...)

B: 2 eggs with spinach, 2 slices extra lean turkey bacon, 1/4 c ff shredded mozz cheese
    Snack: 1 glass unsweetened soymilk
    Lunch: Avocado (about 1/4 c) & grapefruit (1/2 large) spinach salad, a thin deli slice of turkey breast, 1 TBS peanut butter

plan for the rest of the day:
    Snack 2: not a clue- any ideas? maybe hummus and celery? maybe chickpeas cooked up some new and interesting way...
    Dinner: Black beans, 1/2 c brown rice, big salad. maybe 4 oz red wine
    Dessert: 40-80 (probably more like 80) calories worth of dark chocolate

so far 2.5 glasses of water, got a lot more to do...
    and exercise is on the agenda
  • B- 3 egg whites with mushrooms and salsa on side, and small low fat yogurt.
    snack- 2 strawberries, half apple
    lunch- squash, lima beans, and cabbage
    snack- other half of apple half orange, and 2 strawberries
    dinner- veggie burger and brown rice ???

I'm not quite sure about the veggie burger because this will be my first time having it.
  • Breakfast: FF vanilla yogurt over Kashi Go Lean and blueberries
    Lunch: SB chicken caesar wrap (totally unplanned, a lunchdate with a friend fell through and I had to grab something in a hurry)
    Snack: FF SF Cinnamon Iced Latte w/splenda and 1 cup strawberries
    Supper: Salsa Chicken Breast over riced cauliflower
    Dessert: Peanut Butter Cup
  • 3 soft cooked eggs with canadian bacon, mozzarella and parsley
    snack..1/4 apple and a few grapes
    (had my big meal at 2 o'clock):grilled shrimp, caprese salad and about 1/4 cup of ww pasta with peppers

Late afternoon, I had a big old hunkin cup of Cafe Du Monde coffee and chickory (I can't give up coffee..I just can't..I had about 2 1/2 cups this morning too) I drank water all day long and had a fruit2o late morning.

Later on, I'm going to have a fudgesicle peanut butter frozen thing. and maybe a few more grapes.
  • I am in pahse 3 - maintaining weight loss. This would not be my healthiest meal plan - as I went out to dinner with friends - which meant wine and an appetizer - but still fairly good choices (skipping dessert is be a big deal for me at the restaurant we chose!).

B - cup of oatmeal w/ splenda, groud flaxseed and almonds, 2 thin slices canadian bacon, latte

S1 - spoonful of peanut buter, 5 walnuts, 1 dried apricot (this is what was in my desk!)

L - ham and provolone sandwich on whole wheat bread with pesto and roasted red pepper, half an apple

S2 - veggies - cucumber, peppers, carrots; small piece of mango before leaving for dinner

D - salmon and spinach salad w/ apple and almond slivers and oil & vinegar dressing, 2 glasses red wine (3 of us shared a bottle), one slice of bruschetta, one dark chocolate square

I drink water throughout the day and generally feel I get the daily requirement.
  • Breakfast: South Beach High Protein Cereal Bar (Peanut Butter flavor)
    Snack: Sesame sticks
    Lunch: Lowfat cheese sandwich on ww bread with light mayo, carrots and lowfat veggie dip and a couple of melba toast rounds
    Snack: handful of mixed nuts
    Dinner: Taco Bake with fresh salsa and lots of veggies
    Dessert: Edy's Carb Smart vanilla chocolate icecream bar
  • About 90 oz. of water too :-)
  • Breakfast - 2 piece of turkey bacon, 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal with cinnamon and splenda and 1 cup of V8.
    Snack - Smoothie made with 2 cups of skim milk, 1/4 cup of silken tofu and sf raspberry syrup.
    Lunch - Chicken and White Bean Chili and 2 cups of steamed brocolli
    Snack - Celery and laughing cow lite swiss cheese
    Dinner - Spinach & Goat Cheese Chicken, 2 cups of salad with SB vinagrette dressing, and 1 cup of steamed green beens.
    Snack - SF jello with lite cool whip.
  • Quote: Snack - Smoothie made with 2 cups of skim milk, 1/4 cup of silken tofu and sf raspberry syrup.
    how does that taste? I've never heard of a smoothie like that, but I'm always up for new ideas.
  • Hi Adriana,

I love my smoothies! I add a different sf syrup each day. Sometimes, I use 2 tbs of creamy natural peanut butter with 2tbs of sf hershey chocolate syrup. Just like having a dessert, only these are full of healthy protein and belly reducing milk.
  • B: Mock cinnabon
    S: Cherry tomatoes and cucumber slices dipped in ff cottage cheese
    L: Viennas (I know it is not allowed, but it was the easiest to get hold off) plus a big ceasar's salad
    S: Laughing cow lite cream cheese wedge wrapped in lettuce
    D: Fish with ceasar's salad
  • Daily Menu Postings?
    I really liked the "What's everyone eating today?" post from yesterday..

I enjoyed seeing what everyone else was having and it helps to see ideas other people have come up with and helps with planning to add a lot of variety..
    Any way we could make this a daily thread?

For me, today is (P2,D3)

B:eggs, turkey, mozzarella, V8
    S1:SB peanut butter cookies

L: some kind of grilled fish, broccolli and some kind of salad..

haven't thought out the rest of the day yet!..but that tofu smoothie sounded great if I can find that kind of tofu at the grocery store.
  • I'm on Phase I and yesterday I had:
    B - coffee w/ 1 cream & 2 splenda pkts
    S - plain non-fat yogurt w/ vanilla & splenda & sliced almonds
    L - baby spinach, romaine, turkey, blue cheese, 2 sf dove chocolates
    S - sf red bull
    D - crockpot italian chicken, green beans, a little smart balance butter
    S - 2 sbd brownies from the recipe forum
  • Anybody who wants a daily thread can just go ahead and start one if you think it will be helpful. However, the mods ask that any questions be done elsewhere. We try to read every post but this is a very busy Forum and a questions could get missed if it's in the middle of a menu thread.
  • well it's Thursday and this is my today.... yesterday i was bad at lunch i had a goodbye luncheon for my best friend... don't ask it involved pizza and cake...

today

breakfast is
    steel cut oats
    half a banana
    some walnuts
    v8
    normally i have an egg but it was bad (hard boiled)

snack
    mushrooms and laughing cow

lunch
    standard
    huge salad
    additions today
    black beans
    feta
    imitation crab
    dressing is baslamic vinegertte

snack
    yogurt