I Have A Collar Bone!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • That is all
  • woohoo. congratulations!! i loved this nsv. i still can't stop touching them! enjoy!! keep up the good work!!
  • haha! Me too! It's amazing that such a little thing can make you feel so great!
  • Yay!! That is sooooo GREAT!!!

Okay, how's this for a weird goal? I want to feel my collar bones too. AND THEN I'd really like to fit in a towel. Not a beach towel either - a standard bath towel that goes completely around my little body.

Congrats and happy losing!
  • i remember getting my collar bones when i started to lose weight it means you have a reminder of the weight you've lost all day they rock!!
  • Congratulations - collar bones are awesome!!
  • And here I thought I was the only weird one to be happy about (and even notice) my collar bone!! lol
  • Oh you are definately not the only one! That's fantastic and you must feel amazing
  • The collar bone-who knew it was such a coveted body part? lol

WTG
  • Congratulations on the collar bones! Ain't it wonderful!! My jawline is starting to emerge-haven't seen it in years..........
  • Can't wait to have mine back!! I love 'em too! lol
  • LOL that's great!!!

I can't seem to find mine
  • Congratulations I was so amazed when I first saw my collarbones, I had to have someone else check to make sure I wasn't imagining it.
  • I remember collar bones! I used to have them!

I'm waiting for a skinnier neck.

Congrats!
  • Its a great reminder of all your hard work so far - congratulations!