weight loss dreams...

• I had a dream last night that I had suddenly lost so much weight over night that my pants kept falling off. I had to go around clutching them to me so they wouldn't fall. Too funny! I have had other dreams where I am running or doing something else and suddenly realize I am in a fit body..flat tummy and leg muscles seem to be the theme. And it feels great! Anyone else have dreams like that?
  • In my dreams I am always a normal weight person. I tend to see myself that way anyway, because I wasn't always overweight.

I like those athletic dreams! Sounds like a good omen!

Jay
  • I'm the other way ... I tend to dream that I ate something "off plan", and I wake up really angry with myself. It takes me a minute or two to figure out why, and reassure myself that it didn't really happen!
  • That's so ironic because I had a "skinny" dream two nights ago! In my dream I was a "perfect" weight and was wearing this little sundress, definitely a great dream! I suppose it's just a sign that this weight loss thing is really occupying my mind lately!
  • I can't remember having a dream where I could actually see myself. I did have a dream a while back that I had eaten a Whopper{which I LOVE} and I was really dissapointed and feeling bad in my dream and of course when I woke up I was relieved that it was just a dream. That's awfull that you are still on a diet even in your dreams!
  • wisher.. I had a dream where I was shopping for a sundress.. a frilly fluffy one LOL

("They say artists and crazy people have the most vivid dreams," she says picking up her paint brush.)