Grapefruits on Take Off??

• Has anyone tried grapefruits instead of oranges or cantelope on the take off.
    My sister in law told her that this is what the COD had advised her to do.

Just wondering what you think.
  • Never heard of that one. Four grapefruit halves per day maybe? Trading citrus for citrus may work, but maybe they stick with oranges because more people like them.
  • well thats a possibility. My sister in law said they told her 4 halves per day, and that it was supposed to work better than the oranges. Personally I think that two grapefruits a day is a little tough to swallow.

Just wondered what the group thought, and if you had ever heard of this.
  • I LOVE grapefruit. I peel mine and eat them like an orange. ANF grapefruit has less sugar than oranges so I dont see why you couldnt substitute them. Just my opinion mind you LOL
  • I'm currently doing TO with grapefruit -- so I'll let you know on Friday if it yielded any amazing results.. lol
  • Hmmm, WendyII and Kim2 LOOOVE grapefruit.... that explains a lot ....

• actually I don't mind grapefruit once in a while. What I have done occasionally is cut up a grapefruit and an orange into bite size pieces and kind of mix it together like a fruit salad. Thats not so bad.

Look forward to hearing how the grapefruit works for you Wendy.
    If you have amazing results, it may be worth a try. I am going to be away at a wedding for the weekend, so, by next week, I may feel the need to do a TOff.
  • The results are... (drumroll please).. 3.4 lbs loss using grapefruit! I guess it works! :-)
  • Nice. I am having grapefruit today (just normal plan, not TO). I'll grab some more this weekend and see about doing a TO with it as well.
  • Wow...that's great Wendy! I may have to try the grapefruits next time around.
  • good job Wendy, thats awesome. Congrats
    If it works that well, I may give it a try next week.

Have a good weekend