****week of 18th November****

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hope you all had a wonderful day!
    BFB, I just ordered myself one of those Enell bras. Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, it was very pricey but hopefully will be worth it. I will let you know when I get it!

Pryia, sorry to hear of your back sliding. (need more info on that men thing) But I'm glad you are starting anew. No need to wait till New Year's. Since we've talked, my mom and sister have both stopped smoking. For the first time in my life, my parents' house is smoke free. If those 2 can do it so can you!

love,
    dani
  • Shopping Madness Begins!!
    Okay notice it is 6:30am.... I do not have to work. So why am I up!! My mom called to tell me how packed Walmart is. THANKS MOM!

The Tania scale is on sale at Target for 38 bucks. I put my order in to Santa (mom) I used my scale this morning and it had better be wrong!!!

Hope you all had a great Turkey Day!! Ours was relaxing and nice. Lots of leftover turkey though. But I am back to counting points. So I will behave. Should get rid of that ice cream though.

Dani-will email you soon.

Today's check in complete....but will give you all an update later.

P
  • Good Morning!!!
    I am up early sitting around doing nothing..Thought about going shopping but not into crowds this year...Refman is refing a kid hockey tournament and he took SD#2 to daycare soo I am on my own!!!!I think I will scrapbook today!!!I am this year behind, and didnt even start on the 20 rolls of honeymoon pics yet!!!

The best part about eating at someones elses house on holidays, is that U have no leftovers here!!!!!

WEll,I guess I should do some walking this morning!!!!
    Have a great day!!
    Vicki
  • Whoa! In my recent absence I think I missed out on knowing that you scrapbook, RR! I am passionate about scrapbooking. I am also this year behind! I just spent 3 hours (a rare luxury) scrapbooking the last of 2000! I also filled an albulm so I will be starting a new albulm with the beginning of 2001. I too, don't want to deal with the crowds so I did a LOT of online shopping over the past several days. I pretty much took care of the kids on our list (all 12 of them) and it is stress free, no crowds!

Pryia, I am so glad you had a peaceful Thanksgiving. (looking forward to that email so I can get caught up with you) I did not cook but I still have pie anyway. I love apple and pumpking pie! Did you go shopping today? I know at least 3 people who went out around 6 or 6:30am. I cannot fathom crowds at that hour! The sales must be unreal!

Happy Weekend, everyone!

dani
  • Nope not me!!
    No shopping for me! Went and got the kids glasses fixed. and found the pair I want. And hopefully am ordering in a few weeks. I hate the ones I have now. Bought the kid a pair of gloves. Because I know this warm weather can not hold out forever!!

I started counting points again. But I am starting at 5pm and going to 5pm the next day. I count dinner, breakfast, lunch as my day. Just to see how things work. If I can stay in my range a little better.

Dani- I will email you sometime this weekend.

Watched the last dance and really liked it. Good thing cause I own it now.

Hoping for a good best buy sale. I won a 100 giftcard at my holiday party. Used part for the kid and the rest is for ME!!!

Hope all is well
  • Good Morning!!!
    I am sitting here listening and smiling at SD#2 singing at the top of her lungs Arerica, Arerica(her version has no "M"!!! ) and waiving her little American flag!!!She had the tune down but the words are a little jumbled!!!I am soo proud of her speach with her new therapist!!!!

Dani-I had the house to myself soo I am now up to April!!!!I am doing a seperate album for the wedding things and honeymoon...I love it..They opened up a little scrapbook store down the street and U can pay $5 and stay all day and use their scissors and things..REally nice to get ideas from people but I had to have the bathroom too close by soo I stayed at home..
    Smart to internet shop!!!!
    I am spending less this year on people I think...I am saving to do my baby room...We started already by at least cleaning out the 4th bedroom...I did buy a really nice Futon with a real mattress for mother-n-law and that way the room has a sofa/bed and room for the baby bed....
    Have a Great Weekend!!
    RR
  • Hi All,

I am sick. Went to the doctor yesterday, figuring it was a sinus infection. She never did give me an answer, but she took a throat culture to check for strep. I'm pretty miserable, but I wanted to get on and see how everyone's T-day was. Ours was nice, but I didn't feel too well, so I couldn't wait to get home. Everyone raved about my broccoli casserole and pumpkin pie. One person even said it was the best pumpkin pie he ever had...guess he doesn't have it very often!! It did turn out good though.

I really wish the doctor would've given me a Z-Pak, which is Zithromax, which works great for me and I only need to take it for 5 days. She said since I am not on the pill, she's treating me as if I'm pregnant and gave me Erythomycin, because it's proven safe.

I'm gonna run, need to lay down or something, head hurts. Hope everyone's having a nice long weekend.
  • Anyways!
    The reason I came here was to let you all know I have 1 hour!! and then I will have been OP for 1 day. It has been a long time. But I feel good that I did it. I even banked points. Imagine that!!

Moved the livingroom furniture around. Looking for a place to put the tree. Nope not putting it up yet. But I wanted to clean the livingroom so it is done.

Have to go to the grocery store. Thinking chicken quesadillas for dinner. Really love them and can make them low in points. Plus to be honest we just need food.

Feeling good about today. And ready to kiss those 5 chirstmas goal pounds away!

Guys we have to stick together and not let others make us or our group feel bad. We have been together for 2 long for that.
  • Lauren--
    Sending U some get well wishes!!!3 cheers for the doc for thinking of the possibilities~~~~~
    Vicki
  • YES!!!! IT IS OFFICIAL!!!
    I WAS OP FOR 1 DAY!!! WOO HOO!!!

Actually it was really easy to count from 5pm to 5am. Much easier than it has been for me in a long time. Don't know if it is because I am just sick of this weight or what.

I went to the store and bought a few WW friendly foods. No candy or regular soda. I have to get water. But did not feel up to walking home caring 2 gallons of water. I must have slept wrong cause my neck hurts.

But I feel really good that I stayed within my points and journaled.

Have a great one .....see you tomorrow!!
  • HI ALL!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We did & I'm happy to be back home. I did do a little shopping yesterday & it was crowded! Bought myself a wool coat though at the Gap that I needed and love.

Today I am back on plan. And boy do I need it. I worked out this morning with sd at the gym & she showed me a new workout to do, so that was fun. I've been doing the same thing for a long time so it is nice to shake things up. And it has me excited again about fitness so that's got to help!! And then I started counting points again! WooHoo!

Elisa - oh sorry if I rubbed off on you. Did not mean to. Yes, I did take your advice & step on the scales. Today I am back with it.

RR - A MONTH! oh my! I'm with whoever said that they sure hope you like your mother in law! ~ I totally agree with your comments about not having any leftovers! I was the dessert-maker for our dinner and I left everything there. ~ You will have so much fun doing the baby's room!

Happy - I hope that you are right and it comes off easy, doesn't seem to work that way though! ~ I love online shopping & have been doing some myself.

BFB - I've been seeing those scales on sale a lot too as I think Pryia said.

Pryia - Cool that you are self-reflecting!~ Yeah for being op!!~ And hooray that you won that giftcard!!

Lauren - hope you are feeling better. Bummer to be feeling bad on a holiday. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

What were those sport bras again that everyone is talking about??

Better go. Take care.

RABBIT