I haven't reached my goal yet but...

• ...I want to write anyway! My first mini goal was to exercise first thing in the morning 5 days out of 7 starting last friday. Well it's only been 3 days but I've exercised first thing in the morning just like I said for 3 days in a row and this is a really big deal for me! Exercise is my biggest obstacle (food is always a struggle but I manage to make good choices 80% of the time), it's such a struggle to make myself do any exercise so I'm really proud! I feel like I've accomplished a goal even though it's only been 3 days, does that seem kind of silly? oh well, I don't care!

(p.s. I've also lost 1 pound!!!)
  • Congratulations! That doesn't seem silly at all, you should be proud! I think I must have passed my exercise to you though because after working out religiously 1-2 times a day everyday for almost a month I managed to skip the last 3 days in a row! But today is a new day and you can bet I'm getting it in this evening. Wonderful job on the exercising and the lb lost! Doesn't it feel great?
  • wisher!

good for you! keep on keepin' on!

Jay
  • congratulations! i know how hard it is to get up early and be consistent!!! ok you inspired me!! I promise to get up early and run on the treadmill!!! keep up the goodwork!
  • Congrats! Mornings are horrible in general, so it shows real commitment to stick to it
  • Congrats I used to dread excercise but the more I do it, the more I can't live without it..You just feel so good when it's over. Keep up the good work, and don't get frustrated if you have a bad day..It happens.

Looks like we have a similar path to follow with start weights and goal weights. Keep in touch and let me know if you ever need anything!!