Lo Carb Club Friday Weigh In- LET'S SEE HOW YOU'RE DOIN"!!

• First....a POEM!

I said good-bye to another pound,
    "Oh yes, I'm on my way!
    About 20 more 'til "one-hundred land,
    (Can't WAIT for that day!!!)

Yes, Buddies......Mr. Scale managed to scare away another pound. (That makes 43) Woooooo hoooooo!

Please post here how you are doing.
    (And remember...it is NOT just the scale.
    These "Friday things" are to help motivate us. Sooooooo, if Mr. Scale was not kind to you...tell us something GOOD that has resulted this week because of your commitment to being low carb and exercising.

We WILL get to goal.....WE WILL!!!!!
  • TOM is here (not the hubby Tom) so i did not even get near the scale!! give me a few more days!!! I know i am retaing tons of fluid.
  • Dana I don't know how you manage to be so creative each Friday. You are full of talent!!

Another 1/2 # gone I am 235.5!! I am so close!!!! to my T - day goal!
  • I forgot to report in (forgot it was Friday). I'm still on my plateau, but confident all is well. Will write more later...btw...congrats on your weight loss, Dana and Pat!!!

Lee
  • I"M HEERRREEE!!!!
    OK, so it didnt go well with the scale......too many things going on this week but it didnt go up so at least I maintained.....

Oh, and do we really have to weigh in the Fri after Thanksgiving????hehehe.....Just joking, I plan to do Ok on my eating for that day.....

And sorry I didnt report this yesterday(Fri) I didnt get home till late last night, so jumped in here this morning.....
  • Down five lbs. but re-losing the 12 I gained while again on my back!!!!!!! Doing better a lot going on will let you all know about it soon.
    Pam