Mind if I join?

• Hey gals, I am Lauren, I'm 19 years old and attend Purdue University. Mind if I join this support group? I know I'm not 20 yet, but I will be in October! I think a support group could really help me out.
  • Hi Lauren! You are more than welcome to join! Feel free to jump right in & good luck!!! Please feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk!

• What are a few months anyway!

Welcome here.
  • Hey Lauren, Welcome! And GO BOILERS!!! I did my undergrad at Purdue. I have to say that eating dorm food was a blessing and a curse for me. Yeah, the salad bar is great...but the ice cream machine was my archenemy! Good luck and make sure you get to the corec (or whatever they call it nowadays)!
  • of course you can join!!! Everyone here is great. Just dive right in!!!
  • Thanks everyone! I feel really welcome here now.
    gaylors79 - GO BOILERS! I love Purdue, but I hate the dining courts. They are too tempting!! I live in Owen so Im right down the road from the co-rec. I'll probably go there a lot now!
  • Hi! Welcome.
  • Welcome Lauren

• welcome
    there is so much support here it's kind of addicting
  • Quote: Hey Lauren, Welcome! And GO BOILERS!!! I did my undergrad at Purdue. I have to say that eating dorm food was a blessing and a curse for me. Yeah, the salad bar is great...but the ice cream machine was my archenemy! Good luck and make sure you get to the corec (or whatever they call it nowadays)!
    Hi Lauren, Im also a Purdue Alum (graduated 2003) but the ice cream machines also KILLED me when I was there. Gotta love Meredith Hall Oreo Cookie shakes too! I miss Purdue so much! The co-rec can be your best friend though. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Welcome hun!