workout gods smiting me?

• A friend and I are meeting today over lunch to work out. I went to pack my gym bag with fresh clothes. I usually keep my shampoo, etc in it from after my weightlifting days. Anyway, as I was putting my stuff in I noticed it smelled really sweet. I thought to myself "wow, that new shower gel is really strong". When I picked my bag up off the bed, there was a huge sticky wet spot. My shampoo had gotten open accidentally, dumping the entire bottle in my canvas bag. So i got to work 15 min. late since I had to clean up the bed, wash my other bottles off, and while my bag is in the wash I have an attractive grocery bag to haul my stuff across campus in.

I'm so gonna need a workout if this is how my day is beginning...

Sara
  • That happens to me, too. I attend college and live in the dorms. I take showers in the community restrooms here, which means hauling my shampoo and soap, etc. to the bathroom every morning. My stuff has opened and spilled all over my closet before, it was horrible!
  • which is why i ALWAYS keep my liquids in a ziplock bag...

of course i just spilled shea butter oil all over a desk drawer at work.
  • Sara - i hope your day gets better. I totally understand. I travel a lot for work and that has happened to me plenty of times. I have learned to always keep liquids in a ziploc bag or if you have a few extra bucks to splurge, you can always buy cute travel bags especially for that! I got some last christmas and i love them!
  • Keep up the good work girls! =)
  • Ugh, that would annoy me to no end! When I travel, I pack a travel bottle with body wash and another with conditioner since my bottles at home are family sized. I got them for $1 each at target and they don't have a dispense on the lid, just a screw top. Perfect for traveling because they don't spill!