losing but still need help!!! really!

• Hey everyone...its been a while.

i've been losing over the last few days....about 6 pounds in one weeks...its midterms so the combination of eating irregularly...running around town...stressing out....have helped me dropped some pounds....unhealthy, i know...this was unintentional.

this week im gonna refocus myself on healthy eating...though i did exercise everyday last week (hiking, volleyball, boogie boarding, walking the dog) nothin was really too high impact...and i really missed my weight training in the gym (last week was INSANE!).

anyway, i've kinda lost the 3FC buddies I had... , they never reply when i send messages checking up on them...

IM LOOKING FOR NEW PALS!!!!

It's been a hard month of me going it alone and i'd reeally love to talk to some ladies who can relate to what im going through...not just my fit friends, who i love, who tell me i look fabulous no matter what.

PLEASE, IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS LOOKING FOR SUPPORT IM YOUR GIRL....IM A MITICULOUS E-MAILER SO I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!

HELP! MY GOAL DATE IS COMING AND I HAVE 14 POUNDS TO GO TIL MY B-DAY!

my e-mail is [email protected]....please mail me!
  • I'll PM you. I totally get it - I do a lot better with buddies, too.
  • Calisa,

I highly recommend that you don't post your email address on any public forums. It can be picked up by more than regular users of the forums. If you get a PM through this forum, you will get an email whenever someone sends you a PM. If you want to give your email address privately, then that would avoid getting spammy emails from crawlers that are specifically looking for email addresses.