30 Something's Daily Chat: Friday April 13th!!!!! TGIF

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Happy Birthday to me! No knocking Friday the 13th lol. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th long ago, and now 30 woohoo! As a mama, it's really not a birthday until your kid has thrown up on you. I am officially a birthday girl.. ICK! Got a big cake, and reserved all 4 corners as mine Tomorrow we are going out for brunch, and a bit of fabric shopping!

Now off to tend to the child who so kindly reminded me that even on my birthday, icky things happen
    ~Z
  • hellloooo
    Hey ladies and gent!! I don’t have much time, BAD weather is headed my way!!! Lots of toradoes!!!

RR: you’re a great mom! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Rooster: Good job with the lunch time walking! Your moving and that’s a good thing!! Hope everything goes well with your trains!

Sheila: Good job with your eating! You can now put the week behind you and hopefully have a good and restful weekend!!

Erica: Welcome aboard!!!!! You’re gonna love these folks!! Your babies are precious!!

Lisa: Hello!!!

Hanna: I’m jealous of the So. Cali weather!! I’m trying to prepare for some tornado weather in the next hour or so!!!! I’m praying for you and DS.

Gator: Sounds like things are going pretty well with you! Gosh I wish I had your energy! You inspire me to get off my butt!!!!

Z: Happy Birthday to YOU!!! FUN!!! You enjoy all those corners!!! And I hope you find fabulous fabric tomorrow!!!

Lauren: Hi gurl!!!

I’ve been doing pretty good with my eating…..just not exercising!!!! Gotta get moving!

Ya’ll have a good one!

Tina in Texas
  • Hola
    What ever happened to Christi? Jus wondern. HAppy Friday the 13th all!
  • hello!
    I had a long day, I just now got to my computer, it has been very though. I know I have to get throu it, no choice.
    I did get a chance to get to the gym for about 45 minutes, I felt much better, as far as eating, NOT GOOD, lots of potato chips and chocolate, I am going to try to do better over the weekend.

Thanks for your support.

Hanna