Hit my 40 pound mark today!!!

• Wow.. I am feelin' so GOOD!!!... I have lost 40 pounds as of today.

Next goal 209 (then I am giving myself a reward, not sure what yet!)

Then Next goal 199... you guys call it ONEderland..
    I love that!!!

Cary
  • 1/3 of you way to goal - a fantastic achievement, well done!
  • Great job! I like the 40 pound mark... it means you lost 20 pounds- twice! You'll see Onederland in no time!
  • that's awesome!! WTG!!!!
  • 40 pounds....amazing!! Great job!!! What dedication!! Way to go. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • 40 pounds!! That is absolutely incredible-- I used to work at a pizza place and the bags of flour were 40 pounds, so it's like you've been walking around carrying one of those and now you've thrown it away forever!
  • thank you everyone..
    today has been such a great day..
    It was nice to come back and find these nice words..

Kate.. I know I picked up a couple of 10# bags of rice the other day at the store and thought.. wow I have lost TWO sets of these... I definately feel lighter (physically and emotionally).. I can't even begin to imagine how I am going to feel at goal..

Thanks again everyone!!!
    Cary
  • That's brilliant! What an acheivement!
  • Well done on your achievement. You will be at your next goal in a very short while that of onederland.
  • Time to do a happy I am right with you on that goal and it's off to Onderland we go.
  • Cary,
    I'm with you today too !I stepped on the scale and saw 191 and about fainted ! I had eaten way out of my normal range yesterday and did not exercise.
    At forty pounds lighter I can feel it the difference.
    Nothing fits except my clownlike sweatpants.
    I could chunk my entire closet (except a pair of size 16 jeans I just bought).
    Onederland is great because you feel like you are in reach of a goal. Before that I thought I would just bounce back to two thirty something as if I was waking up from a dream.
    My six month goal was 175- who knows where I will go after that !
    Congrats and keep up the good work !