Anyone do Michael Thurman 6 week makeover?

• Just wondering if anyone has been successful with this plan?

Lori
  • Yes and I didn't like it. I actually gained weight and went according to the plan and recipe. I got so sick of Chicken Turkey. It all looks good.
  • a lady I know at church lost like 110 pounds on it......

but I haven't had the nerve to ask her about the diet and what is on the plan
  • bump
  • oh come on someone on here has had to do this.......

pleasssseeee
  • I think there is a thread in the General Diets forum. You could also use the search function of the forum. I don't know of anyone in the 100lb club that has mentioned doing it.
  • i did it. i love weight. i freaking hated it. i was so hungry that i felt faint on more than one occasion. the foods for my "shape" were mostly foods i would never ever eat or didn't have a clue how to prepare. there was a limit to how many times i could eat 1/8 of a can of tuna fish on a freaking lettuce leaf.
    We returned ours and got our money back before the 6 weeks was up.However, my hubby had a better body type and his food was manageable. He didn't hate it nearly as much as i did. i lost about 20 lbs, he lost about 35 and we both gained it all back almost immediately.
    Seems like a crash diet and something most people would not want to continue doing over a long period of time. However - i have heard there have been changes and it was about 6 years ago that I tried this plan.