125!!! I reached my goal!

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • I am finally in maintenance after 17 months! I have learned so much, but feel I still have volumes to learn. It's exciting living a healthy lifestyle. It's NEVER boring. You ladies here have inspired me so much and given me so much hope during this whole process. I can't thank you enough.

• Oh boy - I get to be the first one to say congratulations!

We're looking forward to seeing you in the Maintainers Forum.

If you ever have a spare few minutes, I know that members would love to read your whole story, beginning to end - how you did it and what you've learned along the way.

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Wow times a million. What an incredible day this must be for you. Enjoy your day and your new wonderful body and the healthier life you have paved for yourself.
  • Ahead of schedule, too!
    Hi Libby!

That is SO awesome to reach your goal...and AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, too! Enjoy every moment of your thinner and healthier life!

Cheryl

• Libby, what a red letter day! Congratulations. You are an inspiration to us.
  • Liz,

I have read your blog, your myspace, and your posts here for so many months now that I think I may be almost as excited with your accomplishment as you are. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you. Congratulations on reaching your goal and I wish you the best of luck as you venture into maintenance land!!!!
  • CONGRATS!!!!

• Congratulations!!! That's fantastic!! I'm totally happy for you!
  • Libby! I think your story is amazing. I hope to achieve my goal sometime this year as well. And I know what it feels like to weigh 205 pounds! You really look healthy and happy! You have soooo much to be proud of. Keep up the great work on Maintenance!
  • Many Congratulations. This is certainly a treat to see after going through a personal healthy lifestyle hiatus ... ... Nonetheless I wish you succesful maintenance!
  • Way to go!!!!!!!!! You are my inspiration today!
  • Congratulations!! You look awesome, and I bet you feel better, too. Way to go, Libby!
  • Go Libby Go Libby
    Hi Libby,

I just wanted to stop in a say a huge congrats to you. You have done something that I have never been able to acheive so far, but after reading you blogs and seeing your pictures, I know that it is still possible for me. Your journey has truely been a inspiration to me. And I love your uplifting spirituality. Keep up the good work. Hopefully sometime in the near future I will be where you are. May you continue to be blessed.

Miss McCoy
  • Wow.

Great job!!!! Good for you. Now it's maintenance. Good luck.
  • Awesome! You have done such a great job! You look fantastic!