Currently Accepting Applications

• I just wanted everybody to know that the CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS group is now accepting applications....actually we accept everybody! I have just noticed that we do have room for new members!

to reach us go to SUPPORT GROUPS then FAITH BASED....

there has been a few comments lately that people didn't want to "infringe" on us...please do!!
  • Free virtual coffee for all ...
    Hey EZ ... As you know, I did accept that invitation some time ago; and I am glad I did. The Christian Encourager's group is just what its name says ... we like to encourage each other!!!

Not to worry ~ we are not bible thumpers; we don't go around hitting people on the head with our bibles. We are just a group of people from mixed faiths that believe in a higher power ~ God ~

We're just like everyone else; we have our good days and bad; we talk about our lives; our programs; and general chatter; but, we will also pray for each other privately at home ~ just becuz we believe in the power of prayer.

So, don't be afraid to join us; cuz we don't bite at all! A member of the encourager's gang ~ Rosebud.
  • Thanks Gary!
    I could use some encouragement ..and I am a Christian
  • Just bringing this back to the top for those that don't 3FC over the week-end.