Finally -- Onederland!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wooooooohooooooo!!!! I finally hit Onederland, and right on time!! I'd set a goal to hit it by March 13, and here I am! After losing one pound a week for the last three weeks, I lost four this past week and now I'm 196!! All the running and sticking to my eating plan have paid off, and I plan to keep going! I need to set a new mini-goal -- I think my next one will be to hit 179.

Thank you SO much for all the support you ladies at 3FC have given to me. I know I've been complaining about how long it was taking to get to Onederland, so now you won't have to hear that anymore!

What an amazing week this has been. I had my first week where I ran a total of 20 miles. Sunday, I ran 5K in 35 minutes. Last night I ran 6.5 miles without stopping. And now...I'm in Onederland!!
  • LisaMarie, congratulations!!!! I think we've all been waiting with you for the fabulous news, and here it is!! WOoohoo! You've lost so much weight and reached so many goals overtime, how truly fantastic. Way to go!
  • Congratulations!!!
    Hey Buddy!

Congratulations on FLYING PAST ONEderland on those speedy feet of yours!!!

My son knocked off 75 pounds just by adding running to his weight loss plan! Pretty soon you will be teeny tiny!! Woo Hoo!

I'm SOOOOO proud of you!

Cheryl
  • Congrats!
  • WHOOHOOO! Congratulations!
  • LisaMarie, I can't say it enough, so I'll say it again (I already posted this on the 100lb. club forum).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

What a very special day. You just keep on continuing to inspire us all. I am so glad to have gone through this journey with you and look forward to the home stretch when we get there - and get there we will.

• Congratulations!! that is just soo wonderfull!

Keep up the good job!
  • YAY! WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND - you earned it!

• I agree with Robin - it can't be said enough times - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

• Awesome!
  • Yea for You!!!
    It's got to be so motivating to pass that PSYCHOLOGICAL boundary. Congratulations on all your hard work!!!! Set 'em and knock 'em down girl !!!
  • Oh my goodness, all your kind words have made me a little teary!!! Thank you sooooo much, everyone!!
  • Hooray for the Home Team!!!! Must feel great!!! Congrats!

• That's great news! Both your scale victory and your running victories. You keep on rockin' girl!
  • I know its been said before, but yay to you! Glad to hear you're doing so well.