Progress (?) pics

• I thought I might post some pictures to see if you all can tell the difference. I picked 2 fairly unflattering pics, this was to try and compensate so how REALLY bad the before (wedding - I am NOT the bride) is. I FEEL a lot thinner than in those pictures, I hope it shows I am at the lowest weight I remember being in YEARS, it feels good I totally regret not taking before pictures though.. excuse the rambling.. heh..

-Aimee
  • Congrats Aimee on 32 pounds! You will be in onederland in no time.

I see a big difference in your face!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • You look very beautiful in that new picture (not that you didn't in the first two! actually I thought that first one was a very nice photo) - anyway, I can see a huge difference in this one!!!

congrats again!
  • Aimee-You're looking fabulous. I definetly see a difference in your face and your shoulders.

I am so jealous of your beautiful complexion!!
  • oh yeah, no doubt. you can def see a difference!! keep up the good work!!
    it looks like you take good care of yourself....
  • You look great Aimee!!
    And I would have to agree with Brandy, great complexion.
  • Thanks everyone for all the great comments! I wasn't too sure if there was a difference, so it feels nice to hear from others that there is!

I have to admit that I'm totally blessed with good skin, I don't really take the greatest care of it. I do use a nice face wash (vichy), and use Lise Watier foundation, with antiaging stuff, and SPF 15. Gotta protect the skin! I am definitely thankful to my mom and grandma for their genes!

-Aimee
  • I was wondering when u were going to put up some pics! I can definitely see a difference in your face. Way to go on losing 32 pounds!!! You look gorgeous in your avatar!
  • You look great, Aimee!!!
  • Your face has slimmed out a whole lot. Great job!
  • Miss Aimee! I've been missing for a couple weeks; it's really encouraging to come back and see how great you're looking. Keep up the hard work!
  • Thank you! Someone at work who never makes comments told me that my face is looking thinner, it must be, I actually like pictures of myself now! I've stalled a bit and am trying to find some motivation - all your really great comments sure do help!

-Aimee